QuiBids.com is an American online retailer headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States. It is a retail website that operates as a bidding fee auction, also known as a penny auction. QuiBids officially re-branded itself as an entertainment retail auction site, selling products such as consumer electronics, home and garden products, apparel and jewelry. The okcBIZ website named QuiBids the third best small company to work for in Oklahoma.
FS Quibids Clone is a popular penny auction script developed in jQuery, PHP and MySQL. This product is considered the best in category. It can be used to launch a website like Quibids, Beezid, DealDash, Lazybids etc. Apart from the ready made one, option for a customized version of the product, tailor made to match your priorities, preferences and specifications, is also available on request .
The word “Clone” is used as reference. This refers to custom development of a website with functionality similar to another website. We do not offer identical copy of any website.
Payment once received cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances. It is understood explicitly that the buyer opts to buy a product only after being thoroughly satisfied and convinced of the product quality.
- Shared Hosting (12 Months).
- Email Address (12 Months).
- Installation Service (12 Months).
- Technical Support (12 Months).
- Software Update (12 Months).
- One-time Payment (No Recurring).
- Scratch Auction.
- Future Auction.
- Buy-now system.
- Bid-back System.
- Referral System.
- Offline order processing.
- Change shipping status from Admin-Panel.
- Captcha at registration.
- Display bid-type at bid history.
- Display return-policy in auction details page.
- Advance Autobidder.
- Banner rotator.
- Standard Auction, Penny Auction, Beginner Auction.
- 10 Second Auction, 15 Second Auction, 20 Second Auction, 100% Off, Nail Bitter, Fixed Price.
- User registration and account verification.
- Member login, account updating, purchasing more bids and paying for won auctions features.
- Buying bid packages.
- Set bidding packages.
- Bidding in the Penny Auction format. Pay per bid and the price increment by a set amount.
- Time increment by 10 seconds (can be changed in the CMS) each time a bid is placed.
- Bid butler system – the ability for users to ‘book their bids’.
- An editable Terms and conditions and Help section page.
- A newsletter sign up system and sending capability.
- Update & add the latest news articles.
- Send newsletters to members signed up for the newsletter.
- Paypal as the default payment gateway.
- Users can receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction.
- View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
- Add, edit, delete and clone
- Limits on the number of auctions a user can win.
- Winning bidder can be viewed and the auction status can be update.
- View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user.
- View referrals from users.
- Coupons module.
- Rewards points system when packages are purchased.
- Credit system for auctions which users lose, which can be used for won auctions.
- Manage unlimited website categories viz. add, edit and delete.
- Edit general website settings viz. turning on and off various features.
- Add, edit and delete countries that you want to include.
Once you try the demo we know you’ll love it. Please contact our support team for an enhanced, fully customized version, tailor-made to your requirements.
- We do not offer identical copy of Quibids.
- We do not offer source code of Quibids.
- We are not (in anyway) associated to Quibids.
- Our services (website design/ development) are not endorsed by Quibids.
- This page features information already in public domain.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check the live demo before ordering.