Facebook is an American for-profit corporation and an online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California. The Facebook website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
Facebook may be accessed by a large range of desktops, laptops, tablet computers, and smartphones over the Internet and mobile networks. After registering to use the site, users can create a user profile indicating their name, occupation, schools attended and so on. Users can add other users as “friends”, exchange messages, post status updates and digital photos, share digital videos and links, use various software applications (“apps”), and receive notifications when others update their profiles or make posts.
FS Facebook Clone is a popular social network script developed in jQuery, PHP and MySQL. This product is considered the best in category. It can be used to launch a website like Facebook, Google+, VK, Meetup etc. Apart from the ready made one, option for a customized version of the product, tailor made to match your priorities, preferences and specifications, is also available on request .
The word “Clone” is used as reference. This refers to custom development of a website with functionality similar to another website. We do not offer identical copy of any website.
Payment once received cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances. It is understood explicitly that the buyer opts to buy a product only after being thoroughly satisfied and convinced of the product quality.
- Shared Hosting (12 Months).
- Email Address (12 Months).
- Mobile Applications (Delivery after 20-07-2018).
- Installation Service (12 Months).
- Technical Support (12 Months).
- Software Update (Lifetime).
- One-time Payment (No Recurring).
- Ajax based interface.
- Registration with name, email, password, date of birth etc.
- User can add multiple school, college, university with start and end year or present tag. Each entry can be public, friends or private.
- User can add multiple companies with designation, start and end year or present tag. Each entry can be private, friends or public.
- About you, summery and favorite quotation.
- Contact info, like mobile, address, city, country, email can be private, friends or public.
- Post status with or without image, with or without.
- Posts can be public, only me or only friends.
- Like, comments, share posts.
- Liker’s list with photo.
- Send friend requests.
- Accept/ reject friend requests.
- Tag posts.
- Report abuse.
- Block users.
- Upload images.
- Set any image as profile picture.
- Create Albums. Make it private, friends or public.
- Upload images in albums.
- Upload cover photo.
- Select uploaded images as cover photo.
- Allow/ disallow posts on timeline.
- Allow/ disallow tagging, sharing.
- Notification, when anyone tags me.
- Notification, when anyone posts on my timeline.
- Notification, when anyone shares on my timeline.
- Notification, when anyone comments on my posting.
- Notification, when anyone likes my comments or posts.
- News feed, when anyone tags me.
- News feed, when anyone posts on my timeline.
- News feed, when anyone shares on my timeline.
- News feed, when anyone comments on my posting.
- News feed, when anyone likes my comments or posts.
- News feed, when my friend posts on his/her timeline.
- News feed, when anyone comments, likes any post posted on my friend’s timeline.
- List of mutual friends.
Once you try the demo we know you’ll love it. Please contact our support team for an enhanced, fully customized version, tailor-made to your requirements.